It is easy when you are busy to just run around like a headless chicken trying to keep on top of things. And maybe you do. However….if you are not a natural planner – then maybe now is the time to start. Things may not always go quite to plan but you can fit more in and be far less stressed with a little planning.
Busy Mums Planning Tips
1. Plan Plan Plan. You know the saying poor planning leads to …..poor performance. So however you are looking to spend the school holidays have a game plan
2. Call a family meeting – and include the kids in your plans. What do they want to do? How can they help you get your stuff done so they can do some fun stuff.
3. Include time for yourself. It is your holiday too you know. Get the kids and dad to cook a meal or help you cook one.
4. Write down your plans and refer to them over the weekend.
5. Don’t schedule too much into a day. Remember less is more.
6. Be flexible. Don’t sweat the small stuff.