Personalised Gift Ideas For Busy Mums by Guest Blogger April Paine
Like so many mums, I still want the gifts to be special for the recipient even if I don’t buy the presents in a timely manner. I love giving personalised items because they are always unique and well received.
Dale Carnegie said that we find our own name to be the sweetest sound so surely the sweetest gift is something with the recipient’s name or photo. I have gathered a Christmas gift list of personalised items that will surely delight!
1. Precious Parcels Christmas Stars, £3.95. These personalised stars are perfect gifts for home or tree decoration as well as an exquisite stocking filler. With great attention to detail, Precious Parcels offers up presents for every gender and age, all with a very affordable price tag.
Check out the website for other beautifully designed and recession-proof Christmas gifts. For a very 10% off your order, enter the code “HFBM” at checkout. www.preciousparcels.co.uk
2. Rocket and Bear “Teddy” T-Shirt, £20. These clever gifts give your child exactly what they want more of: their favourite toy or cuddly. I noticed this shirt on a 2 year old friend, Lily, who is known for carrying her bunny everywhere she goes. When I saw the very same bunny imprinted on her t-shirt, I knew it was a perfect present. Lily certainly agreed!
Helpforbusymums readers can enter the promotion code of “hello” for 10% off your purchase. www.rocketandbear.myshopify.com
3. Moonpig wall art, from £20. Do you love the Moonpig card range? Ever have the thought that you’d like to frame the funny or thoughtful card? Now you can! Moonpig offers their highly popular cards as wall canvases or acrylics. Whether you make dad a superhero or celebrate your teen on a magazine cover, Moonpig has the designs to make your gift stand out. www.moonpig.com/uk/Gift/wallArt
4. Photobox personalised notebooks. £4.97. You may have seen these online before but have you ever given one as a gift? For under a fiver, you can get a personalised notebook that any one big or small can use. I have made several of these for friends and they are always a hit. For adults, I pair the notebook with a funky pen or a set of colored pencils. For children, I add a box of markers or a set of stickers. www.photobox.co.uk
5. Amazon Kindle, £89. Diana and I both agree that this is a very clever device indeed. This is the ultimate personalised present even for a technophobe! I bought a Kindle for my dad and loaded it up with several favourite titles as well as some free classics and of course a few books he’s been meaning to read for ages. When he opened it and saw that everything was sorted for him, he was so pleased. Job done!! Happy Shopping!
Dale Carnegie said that we find our own name to be the sweetest sound so surely the sweetest gift is something with the recipient’s name or photo.
April Paine is a frequent gift giver and co-author of “The ABCs of Baby #2” now available from your e-book retailers. Click here to order your copy of her helpful and insightful E-Book..The ABCs of Baby #2