The busy Mums To Do List for July- helping you be a little more organised and ahead of the game hopefully.
1. If you haven’t already sort our childcare for the school holidays and maybe get a few play dates in the diary.
2. Visit your local library/leisure centre and see what activities are going on locally which your children might like to join in. For a list of events and theme parks visit Book Print and Go Theme Park Tickets
3. Update your emergency telephone number list.
4. Restock the first aid kit. Make sure you have a supply of insect repellent, Waspees and anti histamines cream.
5. Check you have a note of all your children’s close friends mobile numbers – and parents too if possible. Great if you need to track them down.
6. Make a list of games which your children might like to play when you have nothing much planned. Things like Treasure hunts, scavenger hunts or camouflage and tracking games just need a few minutes planning and will keep the kids occupied for hours.
7. Make a list of rainy day games to play. For example buy ingredients for cooking, or create a dressing up box.
8. Have a holiday chores list. Suggest older kids do chores for you, cook dinner or do some shopping. And in return you pay them a little extra pocket-money. After all home management is something we all will have to learn one day.
9. Have a family clear-out. Sort out toys and clothes that are no longer needed so they are not taking up valuable space.
10. July is a lovely month – even better of course if the weather is good – so what would you like to do in July? Make a list of three things you would like to do in July. Making sure these are things you would LIKE to do not have to do.
Have a great July.