Summer time is fast approaching and we all dream of having that bikini body – or at least perhaps shedding the odd pound or two. But do you really know how many calories foods contain and how many calories a day you should be consuming.
The average female requires just 2000 calories a day – which does not go that far when you look at the calorie content of the following food and drink.
- A large shop bought café latte 265 calories
- Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows 360 calories
- 120ml of dry white wine ( one glass) 77 calories
- 120 ml of red wine 80 calories
- Can of cola 135 calories 85 calories
- 50g Bar of chocolate 260 calories
- Coffee shop blueberry muffin 500 calories
- Coffee shop chocolate brownie 275 calories
- 4 custard cream biscuits 236 calories
- chocolate digestive biscuit 150 calories
- Half a pepperoni pizza 545 calories
- Chip shop cod in batter and large chips 950 calories