Follow these quick fashion tips when you next go clothes shopping
- Review your wardrobe twice a year at least
- Make a list of what you need for before you hit the shops.
- Ask yourself when you will wear the outfit?
- What accessories do you need? Accessorising clothes can transform an outfit and update the look.
- If you possibly can shop for an “outfit” rather just one item. You will find you end up with a more versatile wardrobe.
- It may be tough when you are faced with those dreadful mirrors, but always try on clothes before purchase.
- When buying clothes on-line make sure you unwrap goods carefully, so that packaging can easily be reused and accompanying documentation does not go missing.
- Personal shoppers – many shops now offer a complementary personal shopping service – with no obligation to buy. We tried one recently and were really impressed. We tried on clothes we never would have chosen ourselves.