The memories you look back on from when you are a child shape can shape how you will be as a person.
This weekend is going to be one of those special times that you and your children (providing they are old enough), will remember for many, many years to come. So making a conscious effort to try to create special memories around this historical Diamond Jubilee weekend will last a life time – and beyond.
So what ever challenges you are facing as a family put them to one side this weekend and have a bit of a party.
I am a massive fan of the Queen but even if you are not, then the Diamond Jubilee Weekend is historical event
Celebrating sixty years of Queen Elizabeth’s reign, is not going to come round again for a long long time. And your children maybe able to tell stories to their grandchildren about their Diamond Jubilee memories.
So plan to make your Diamond Jubilee a memory that will last a lifetime and more.
Make Your Diamond Jubilee Celebration Special
Find out where and when are the Diamond Jubilee beacons going to be lit Diamond Jubilee Beacons
- Take lots of photo.
- Get your kids to create a scrapbook or diary of what they do this weekend.
- Get your family and friends round – everyone can bring some food and take more photos.
- Join in your local street party and make it a day to remember.
- Find out what is going on near to you Diamond Jubilee Events
- The Official Diamond Jubilee Website